Title: Food Concession
Work Period: June to Labour Day
Location: Brant Park, Byng, Guelph, Pinehurst, Conestogo
Pay Range: $14.00 per hour for over 18 years of age / $13.15 per hour for under 18 years of age
Shift: Full and part time positions
Summer Employment for Students
Reporting to the Park Superintendent the food concession staff are responsible for performing a variety of duties related to the operation of the concession stand with an emphasis on food preparation, serving customers and maintaining a clean area.
- Selling food and beverages to park customers
- Responsible for taking orders and handling transactions
- Responsible for balancing daily cash reports
- Ensure food preparation is in compliance with Ontario Health Regulation
- Receiving and stocking of supplies
- Responsible for opening and closing facility as required
- Maintaining a clean and safe area
- Assist in the general maintenance and cleanliness of the park
- Excellent customer service and public relation skills
- Food preparation experience is an asset
- Knowledge of park facilities and activities
- Basic math skills, so you can accurately account for cash and inventory
- Ability to work weekend, evenings and holiday shifts
All successful candidates must be available to work the duration of the season and assigned shifts.
Please send your resume and cover letter (referencing Food Concession) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please send your resume and cover letter as an MS Word document.)
The application deadline for summer positions is February 16, 2018. Applications will be accepted after that date however preference will be given to those submitted prior to the deadline.
Please be advised that interviews will be held in early 2018. For best interview opportunities please apply as soon as possible. We will only contact applicants selected for an interview.
Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.