Summer Employment for Students
April to Labour Day
All Conservation Areas
$10.75 to $15.25 per hour for over 18 years of age
· Patrol the campgrounds and day use areas.
· Enforce Conservation Area regulations.
· Provide customer service and maintain public safety.
· Responsible for daily receipts and night deposits.
· Perform grounds and building maintenance.
· Post Secondary education in Policing or Enforcement training is an asset.
· Private Security and Investigative Services Act licence required
· First Aid and CPR certified
· Familiarity wit the Grand River Conservation Authority and park policies.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to keep accurate records.
· Valid Ontario driver’s license.
· Ability to work weekend and evening shifts (mandatory).
Please send your resume and cover letter (referencing Security Enforcement Officer) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please send your resume and cover letter as an MS Word document).
Or Fax to: (519) 621-9934
When applying please specify the name of the park you are most interested in
Note: There is no specific closing date for applications. The hiring of students is done on an on-going basis
We thank you for your interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Click here for full employment ad.